Monday, September 2, 2013

Writers

Most people write to express their feelings. Maybe they don't want to say something out loud so they write it. Some people write because they enjoy it. I haven't meet one single writer who writes just because they have too. They become better writer's from their own mistakes. I like Ellan Hopkins because her writing is inspiring.  It tells me that I shouldn't do what Christina did.  Me as a writer?  I really don't see it because sometimes I can't let out all my thoughts. I get stuck. When I was tought to write they would tell me "get to the point," I got so use to it tjat now I can't write enough.  I would say I'm a blocked writer because I don't let my thoughts out. I would lile to become a better writer so I can express myself better. I like to do expository writings because its easier to come up with ideas to write about. I'm scared of narrative because I can never write a good story. I learned that if I jist write everything I'm thinking I might become a better writer

No comments:

Post a Comment