Sunday, August 18, 2013

Reading..

Many people read for fun or because they have too. These thing can make you a reader, if you read for fun or a lot. To become a better reader you have to read more than you already do. One of my favorite author is Ellan Hopkins because her stories give people life lessons. I really don't consider myself a reader because I really don't read much and when I do read people get surprised. I think i learned hot to read when i was in 1st grade. Im a in between reader because i'm not either passionate or blocked into reading. I would like to start reading more and get interested in books. I like reading books that are funny or serious with life lessons. I don't like reading books that have big vocabulary because then i get lost and don't know whats going on. I learned that i am wiling to read i just need to commit myself to do it.  

1 comment:

  1. I know you mentioned this, but have you already read Freedom Writers? I think you'll really like that book!

    ReplyDelete